Totally Positive Productions (TPP) is a not-for-profit, 501 c(3) tax exempt organization providing services to youth, ages seven and up and adults.
This year marks our 28th anniversary in providing services to youth and adults in economically disadvantaged communities throughout Chicago area. During these years, we have served over 30,000 youth, adults and families, most with an annual income of less than $10,000.
In the last 27 years, TPP has offered and provided free services to youth and adults from low income families. To name a few, TPP provides the following projects/activities on an ongoing basis:
- After-School/Weekend Service Learning Projects
- TPP Community Works Crime Prevention Program
- Positive Rap, Singing, Dance and Spoken Word Talent Competitions
- Educational Resources and Referrals
- Free Educational/Cultural Enrichment Trips
- Youth, Adult and Senior Employment and Training Program
- Community Service Hours (Chicago Public Schools and Court System)